Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Santa Is Coming.... and MORE

Not only is Santa Claus coming to town, he's coming to the Elkhart Buns AND Curve Cafe!

Extra goodies... I get to be his official photographer!  
Yep, I'm the official photographer to Santa... the big guy... the dude in the red suit!!

And wait, there's MORE... (it's like a bad infomercial)


I will be interviewing him on Facebook Live.  Yep, we're going to have some camera time with him and I'm going to be asking him all the hard questions... 
https://www.facebook.com/events/222674814830420



But back to the pictures, did I mention they're FREE?!  Yep, FREE pictures with Santa.  I will take as many as I can, to get the one that's 'just right' for you!

Plus, I'll take family pictures, children individually + all together, whatever way YOU want.  It doesn't matter to me at all.  We're happy to do whatever you want.

Get more info on dates, times and locations at this link.
http://www.betweenthebuns.com/Santa.html



No comments:

Post a Comment